Saturday, January 17, 2009


Hey... how has the week progressed? We can safely say that going for coffee with our travel mugs (or drinking from a mug in the coffee shop) was different, and although it was a bit inconvenient, it really paid off in the end, and we can only imagine if everyone made an effort to do this, how many non-renewable resources would be conserved or left alone! It's un-believable to imagine the amount that we can conserve by doing such a simple thing!
We hope you tuned in and joined us in our challenge this week. There are many more tips and tricks to come stay tuned for more information! We will be posting our next challenge Sunday!

Chanel & Heather

1 comment:

  1. Hi Girls! Just wanted to say I love the blog and the idea of this all, it's so interesting!
    I thought I'd mention that I bought myself a travel mug and bring it with me everywhere! It's amazing to stop and think of how many cups i've saved from making one tiny adjustment!
    Keep up the good work, and i'm looking forward to more!
    ~Jayla~

    ReplyDelete