Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mocha-Capp-Espresso-Latte Creations!


If you're one for the decadently fancy cafe's, do I ever have an idea for you!
For Christmas I got a cappuccino maker, and although it’s a bite in the butt at first, we figured it out and 1 month of making coffee at home will recover our costs! That’s UNBELIEVABLE! Added bonus: we’re not using plastic, Styrofoam, or paper cups! If you are a deal-a-holic (ie. an individual who becomes ecstatic upon finding a sale, deal, or great price for a product they are (or are not) searching for), there are many specials and sales to be found when hunting down a cappuccino/espresso maker (The Bay, Home Outfitters, and Sears have frequent sales on these products, and offer significant discounts :P).
Instead of going for coffee with friends, I have them over most times, and we enjoy an intimate specialty coffee in the quiet and comfort of my living room, with a lot less wasted time, money, and resources.
Over the holidays, we managed to perfect the White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks…. and saved a tonnne of moola! Everyone wins, especially moi, as I am sitting on my couch with a caramel latte enjoying the morning paper in peace!

Sincerely, Chanel

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girls,
    Welcome welcome!
    I love that you are going green!
    I was born green and love to help other along.
    Let me know if there is anything I can help you with! Cate

    ReplyDelete