Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mid-Week Check...


So how’s it going with reusable mug’s and bottle’s this week? I can HONESTLY say I am doing OK…haa haa… It’s not easy for a hard-core-coffee-drinker like myself… let’s just say I have not only cut back on using disposable cups… I have cut back on my coffee consumption toooo bc. I didn't have a mug. A couple times I even thought about buying another re-usable mug... but NO no no… that could become a bad habit haa ha. So the only slip up (thus far), if you can call it one, has been that a friend brought me a coffee today and it was NOT in a mug (understandable), but I did recycled the cup. So keep it up everyone, and let us know how you did at the end of the week!
Here’s another though… Reusable mugs do more than just affect the environment positively – they also save both coffee houses and coffee drinkers money. The coffee houses save on packaging costs (cups) and the consumers sometimes pays less at the till (you do at Timmy’s :)

No comments:

Post a Comment