Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Think outside the box... or city...


Hey there, good to see you again! My husband and I went to Calgary, AB for a little R&R. It was so nice to get away and be in a city where we didn't have any responsibilities or time schedules!

I don't know about you, but I need to leave my familiar surroundings once in a while to explore other worlds than my own. It brings me back to earth and gives me a deeper and more meaningful perspective regarding my purpose on this earth. I love comfort and leaving my comfort "zone," as some would describe it, is good for me! My hope is that this pring season you are able to do the same, whether it be volunteer with a new organization, go on a much needed vacation, or simply saying hello to a stranger who looks like they might need to know that someone cares!


I hope you had a wonderfully Blessed Easter weekend, with the weather turning a little brighter and the sun shining down a little warmer, all seems to be much better!


While in Calgary, I observed many initiatives that promote living responsibly including at the hotel and throughout the entire city! It was really great to see living a responsible and sustainable lifestyle being put as a priority. Go Calgary!


Lots of Love,
Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment