Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Ring....


Yo! Yo! High five to spring time! After my bitter rant last post, I have gained some perspective, and I have been able to enjoy the wonder of melting snow and the sweet sweet sight of water running down the ground... the ground is soooo beautiful! I had forgotten how incredible walking on the ground and looking at the ground is! It sounds so simple, but it adds so much joy to my life.

Every year, it seems as though everyone forgets how warm air feels, and people come out of their homes in which they have been hibernating, and are able to become active and lively again! As I get out more often, I see many more friendly faces and happy people! Let's all be grateful for this incredible season of change, because we would not be this elated if everyday were sunny, warm, happy and bright! The hard and cold days make us grateful for the easy breezy beautiful days!

Heather, we hope you are having a blast and learning lots in Toronto! We are excited to hear about your adventures!
Spring is in the air, Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment