Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Seriously??




Well folks, it turns out that we never made a dent in Saskatchewan (with reference to Earth Hour on Saturday, statistics according to SaskPower).... I think that's quite pathetic honestly. I looked around my street during Earth Hour and there were many houses that remained lit up... even on the outside! This is unbelievable to me because Earth Hour was so heavily publicized in the media and in schools (both public and Catholic) that I can't imagine that many people not hearing of it... I need to let this go... but I also feel a little frustrated because my passion for becoming responsible to someone outside of myself seems like such a foreign and "silly" idea. Not only am I continually feeling patronized for the steps I have taken in my life, but I also feel a lack of support. I know Heather has received much more encouragement and support and I am grateful for that; however I wish I felt a little more love on my end. This is my rant and I know some of you, especially my family (I have the most supportive family in the whole wide world!) sat in the dark for an hour, lol, and for that I am super grateful! Let's all try to step it up a noch, and try that extra little bit to be better people this week, in whatever way you feel inspired. This is my challenge to you and to myself. Let's try it!

The lesson I am choosing to learn from my frustration is to mind my own bizzniss and keep doin' my thang... those of you reading are the greatest supporters, and I realize that I am "preaching to the choir" :P There's a lesson to be learned from every experience.... so if ever you are feeling discouraged or ineffective, keep chuggin': it will be worth it in the end!


This week Heather is in Toronto with her hubby on a conference/vacation, and she will be writing us later on this week to discuss her experience there! Have a safe and relaxing trip Heather! We look forward to hearing about your adventures and wish you many Blessings along the way!

Lotsa Love, Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment